Terms of Service
Managing director Jozsef Keresztes
Tel .: 0043 (0) 699 11088437
Fax: 0043 (0) 699 11088437
Tax number: ATU66613934
General terms and conditions (GTC) for consumer transactions
§ 1 scope
1. The following general terms and conditions (hereinafter GTC) contain the exclusively applicable terms and conditions between the customer as a consumer and MJ-Sportfishingshop, Weidengasse 16, 2485 Wampersdorf, owner Jozsef Keresztes (hereinafter: user), unless they are expressly agreed in writing between the Parties are changed. All contractual services are based on these terms and conditions.
2. We hereby expressly object to any application or inclusion of terms and conditions on the part of the customer. If the customer expressly contradicts our terms and conditions in his terms and conditions, only those clauses that are in agreement will become part of the contract. All other provisions will then not become part of the contract without the remaining contract becoming ineffective.
3. Changes and new versions of these GTC will only become part of the contract if they are communicated to the customer in writing or in text form and the customer does not expressly object to them in at least four weeks, starting from receipt of the new GTC.
§ 2 Offer and conclusion of contract
1. The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order. All offers are valid "while stocks last", unless otherwise noted for the products. Errors excepted.
2. After entering your data and clicking the [Buy] button, you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. You can also place a binding order in person, in the sales room of the MJ-Sportishingshop in Wampersdorf, by telephone or fax as well as the order card form.
We are entitled to accept your offer within 3 days by sending an order confirmation. After unsuccessful expiry of the period specified in sentence 1, your offer is considered rejected, i.e. You are no longer bound by your offer. In the case of a telephone or personal order, the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.
For orders from people under the age of 18, we require the signature / consent of a parent or legal guardian.
§ 3 right of withdrawal (only for consumers)
You have the right to cancel this purchase within 8 days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is 8 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear declaration (by telephone, letter or email) to us (MJ-Sportfishingshop, Weidengasse 16, 2485 Wampersdorf, Tel .: 0043 (0) 699 11088437, firstname.lastname@example.org) inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We offer you a convenient solution in your customer area directly after your order.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than eight days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of eight days has expired.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
There is no right of withdrawal for the following contracts:
a) for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly personal
For UK and Switzerland, the VAT will be collected by the local authoritues or from the local delivery company such as the Royal Mail or Schweizer Post.